Diabetes is one of the most dreaded diseases known to man. Aside from having no known cure, diabetes, if not treated, can cause debilitating, permanent damage to the human body. It’s not a big surprise that Max Sidorov decided to create “The 7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie” to offer a sensational alternative solution to this crippling ailment.
Sidorov, a nutritionist, kinesiology student, and ICTM member, attests that he has found a way to treat (or even cure) type 2 diabetes that will not involve any need for insulin shots and doctor-prescribed medications.
Sidorov sides with the claim that type 2 diabetes is an illness that can be entirely purged from the body and says that he actually has medical proof to back his stand. Sidorov’s bold statement points to the lasting damage diabetes can doto the body, like cataracts, amputated limbs, neuropathy, and foot ulcers, which are avoidable through his discovery.
Sidorov’s study revolves around a particular molecule called LTB4. The presence of this molecule is said to be the cause of the systemic inflammation in the body that leads to diabetes. LTB4 is the chemical that triggers insulin resistance, a fact not much known by many people.
The 7 Steps book contains all the research discoveries of Sidorov and The International Council for Truth in Medicine regarding the issue.
It consists of 20 chapters that teach you the following information:
- The seven steps to eliminate type 2 diabetes from your body forever
- An objective observation on the risks that comes with consuming butter substitutes, e.g. butter
- The huge downside of consuming energy bars and other energy food as meal substitutes
- Spotting the difference between healthy and unhealthy fats
- Alternatives to milk made in factories
- A particular additive common in many foods that apparently affects people’s health negatively
- The word diet, the deception behind it, and the threat it poses
- A spice that effectively helps your body metabolize blood sugar faster (up to 20 times)
- A Norwegian endocrinologist’s achievement of safely pulling people way from traditional diabetes medications and treatment
- Milk’s adverse effects on bones and other valuable information
The Good Side Of The “Big Diabetes Lie” Book
The book is a convenient compilation of information. All 500+ pages of the book are dotted with information, including research data, advice, and even recommendations. Satisfied buyers claim that the book is very helpful, mainly because of how easy it is to understand the instructions.
The book is strategically written to make ordinary people understand things only doctors and scientists can. It helps the readers understand the rationale behind specific diets and how these were created to cater to particular bodily processes. Sidorov offered all the information in the book so that the reader can use all the data to improve their chances of reversing type 2 diabetes once and for all.
One of the things that separate Sidorov’s book from others is its commitment to fast results. The book was designed to offer solutions that will help you achieve drastic results quickly. Testimonials from people who bought and used the book talk of the dramatic, positive changes people underwent within a few weeks, and even days when they followed the Seven Step Plan.
Those who followed Sidorov’s Seven Step Plan tediously monitored their glucose levels as they follow his advice. Results were highly satisfactory. Glucose levels were reported to drop aggressively between 1 week and 1 month.
The Seven Step books are sold not only in digital format but also in paperback. This is very advantageous to people who are very sensitive to radiation and those who are fond of the smell of book paper.
Sidorov and his team already expected skepticism and criticisms. That’s why the Seven Step book is attached with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee that the buyer can use if he or she finds the Seven Step Book not helpful in any way. It looks like Sidorov considers it fair enough to minimize buyers’ risks.
- In terms of experience, readers express dissatisfaction for the Seven Steps book’s formatting and editing. Typographical errors appear here and there and some people find the font size of the printed version too small. Adding to these simple frustrations is the unavailability of the book in stores.
- The Seven Steps book is only sold online. This may be advantageous for the sellers but it’s not always the case for buyers. Sidorov might be missing out on a niche market just because the market is not Internet-savvy.
- Sidorov took the role of the whistleblowing hero when he had his book published. Skeptics and critics love feasting on whistleblowing heroes like Sidorov, who fight against the machinations of these big food/farming/pharma entities who allegedly sell “science” with no regard for public good. The crusader or revolutionary leader may look appealing but to some people, it’s just another marketing strategy.
The Verdict / Final Toughts
Keller Health Resources.com Rating 4.5 / 5 Stars
Like any other marketable problem-solving material, the 7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie has its strong points and weak points. Take note that it is not marketed as a sensational instant cure for type 2 diabetes. The effort Sidorov and his team put into the book is remarkable and acknowledged.
You will rarely see any commercial health guide as comprehensive and meticulously crafted as this one. The alternative choice it offers makes it a daunting competitor. But in the eyes of the savvy consumer, the refund guarantee is what makes it a winner.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
When you buy Sidorov’s book, you actually get it for free for 60 days. The difference is you have to offer a deposit that will protect the seller from financial risk within the 60 days. Return the book safely within the said period for a refund and you’ll get your money back plus all the information Sidorov’s book has. It’s easy to see that when you buy 7 Steps, all the odds are stacked in your favor.